Sheraton Samui Resort
86 Moo 3 Chaweng Noi Beach, Bophut, Koh Samui, 84320, Thailand
Phone: (66)(77) 422 020
4.2/5 20 reviews
Five star family friendly resort at relaxed Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui
Step off the plane and into your Samui getaway. Recharge along a quiet stretch of beach, just 15 minutes’ drive from Samui International Airport and five minutes by car from bustling Chaweng Beach.
Relax beside two resort swimming pools, energize with an invigorating workout at Sheraton Fitness®, game of tennis or wellness treatment at Glow Spa and connect with friends online at Computer Workstations. Spark your Children’s imagination with games and activities at StarKid kids club.
All 141 guest rooms and suites are designed to ensure your maximum comfort with a stylish blend of modern decor and light pastel colors. Each room features Sheraton Signature Bed, bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, 42" LCD TV and private balcony.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Resort Credit Package (inclusive of USD 100 dining credit)
SPG® Member Exclusive Rates- Save Up to 5% More
Resort Credit Package <strong style='color:#FF0000'><i>(inclusive of USD 100 dining credit)</i></strong>
Enjoy a seamless stay with Sheraton Samui’s resort credit package and fuel your tropical island experience at our inspiring restaurants and bars.
Book now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast at Coco Spice
- USD 100 resort credit per stay per room (applicable to food and beverages)
- Late check-out until 2pm.
- Rates start from THB 4,700+++ per room per night
Valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2018. A minimum 3 nights stay is required.
Half Board Package
Book our half-board package to receive complimentary transfers and explore the best local and international cuisine from our creative culinary team.
- Round trip transfer from/to Samui International Airport
- Welcome refreshment upon arrival
- Daily breakfast at Coco Spice
- Daily lunch or dinner at Long Talay or Blue Monkey Bar
- Rates start from THB 5,999+++ per room per night
Valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2018.
Relax & Recharge
Transform your vacation with an extra level of pampering and relaxation. Experience authentic Thai and international massage techniques from our qualified therapists at Glow Spa.
- Daily buffet breakfast at Coco Spice
- THB 3,000 spa credit Glow Spa
- Late check-out until 2pm. (subject to availability)
- 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages
Rates start from THB 6,399+++ per night for stays completed by December 31, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 20 verified guest reviews
75%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Koh Samui is justifiably one of Thailand's holiday island jewels and if you are a Starwood member you have a number of brands to choose from all with direct beach access in a variety of locations including
- the older styled Le Meridien with clusters of bungalow style rooms around central semi private pools. A resort well suited to guests who want to avoid the very hilly mountain goat suited resorts and avoid being on buggies to move around
- the true luxury collection all suite Vana Belle hotel which is well positioned immediately south of Chaweng central and effectively the neighbour of the Sheraton
- the W Hotel in a reclusive location with the usual w (ow) feel
- and most recent to the list is the recently refurbished and re-branded old Imperial hotel now as the Sheraton Koh Samui.
Frankly I was truly surprised to the upside with the Sheraton. The beach, pool areas and location were all very pleasant. Never a problem securing a lounge chair in some shade. The facilities all seemed new and well maintained.
Service was generally the usual very high Thai standard and although sometimes a little slow always with a smile and enthusiasm.
Rooms have been almost entirely renovated and were well furnished and appointed and although a little dated were nonetheless very functional especially noted were the flexible power sources and great coffee machine.
Food impressed especially even at the bar Blue Monkey and breakfast offered a diverse range and replenishment was never an issue ( however I was really disappointed by the absence of fresh juices - the orange juice seemed a poor powder and water mix!).
Wifi coverage was excellent without ever a drop out and a signal to the beach).
The most obvious appeal of this hotel is that it does deliver excellent value given the facilities and beachfront location.
The equally obvious negative of the hotel is that the upper level rooms require the agility of mountain goats unless you are comfortable using buggies all the time.
SPG recognition was satisafactory with a room upgrade to a junior suite although without a Club facility no drinks were offered complimentary.
My best island general travel tip is to avoid at all costs local taxis and simply hire a car - the island offers a lot to the independent traveller and driving is easy whilst using local taxis you are only playing into the hands of the notorious taxi mafia.
Sheraton Samui Resort is located at Chaweng Noi Beach, just 15 minutes’ drive from Samui International Airport, five minutes by car from bustling Chaweng Beach and close by to local attractions.
- Angthong National Marine Park
- Big Buddha
- Hin Ta Hin Yai
- Koh Tao
- Mummified Monk (Wat Khunaram)
- Namuang Waterfall
- Santiburi Samui Country Club
- Kiree at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort
- Ocean Pier by Latest Recipe at Le Meridien
- Woobar® AT W Retreat
- Central Festival Shopping Mall
- The Wharf Samui Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
Enrich your stay with a range of culinary opportunities.
Taste authentic local flavours and varieties of cuisine, try innovative cooking experiences and join welcoming social events.
- Long Talay
- Coco Spice
- Blue Monkey Bar
- Lobby Lounge
- SPG Cravings
Hours Of Operation
Samui's newest international brand hotel with large room inventory
The closest five star resort to both the airport and bustling Chaweng Beach, with indoor and outdoor beachfront venue options.
- Total Meeting Space: 1,109 sq ft
- 141 guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Executive Meeting Specialists